Making an at-home beauty treatment is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. I love finding new ingredients to use, researching the benefits and testing them out and finding the perfect combinations. That being said, I recently spent a few days out in the sun, and wanted to create a cooling and soothing face mask to quench and replenish my skin.
I figured that mixing cucumber and aloe would be the perfect way to do just that, so I ended up with this recipe. So without further ado, here is an at-home face mask for summer. I hope you enjoy! x
/ W H A T Y O U N E E D /
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera gel
/ W H A T Y O U D O /
- Put cucumber slices into blender, and blend until watery.
- Add the aloe vera gel, and blend until it turns into a smooth paste.
- Cleanse face and pat dry. Apply face mask evenly over face and neck.
- Leave on for 15–20 minutes, then rinse with cool water and pat dry. Follow-up with moisturizer of choice.
Do you have a favorite at-home face mask for summer? x